Position Title : Medical Manager (associate director)
Report to : Head of medical and Clinical development
Location : SH, China
1. Lead and develop product life-cycle management strategy from medical perspective to maximize product’s value and long-term development.
2. Develop and execute clinical development plan for the defined therapeutic area(s) aligning with products development strategy
3. Identify medical opportunity in current trends of diagnosis, existing/emerging treatment options, and unmet medical needs in defined therapeutic area as medical base for business initiative and decisions
4. Evaluate new products, new indications, new research programs, new business potentials of defined therapeutic areas from medical perspective to support business decisions
5. Develop post marketing research strategy based on registration/market needs in alignment with cross function team.
6. Review and endorse Investigator Initiate research proposal to ensure its scientific standard and strategy fit
7. Develop and execute publication plan, provide input to the publication plan, provide ideas for generating manuscripts of scientific interest, and actively review manuscripts and abstracts to ensure medical and scientific accuracy.
8. Work with marketing and sale leaders on therapeutic strategies and key issues resolution from medical point of view.
9. Develop sale team medical capability through medical training, lecture delivery and medical knowledge update through various channel.
10. Guide team to set up top national level KOL database, and effective medical communication plan through various approaches, and ensure its implementation.
1. Bachelor degree or above in clinical medicine with residency training. Biomedical scientific research experience is preferred
2. Working experience in biopharmaceutical industry
3. Experience of preparing and executing clinical trials and knowledge about the drug development process
4. Analytical and scientific driven, and faster learner. Team player.
Please send your CV to amy.fu#sperogenix.com (replace # with @).